Friday: May 21st
- 11:00am-11:15am Director’s Welcome
- 11:15am-12:15pm Plenary Interview I: Can Piers Teach us How to Feel?
- 12:30pm–1:45pm Lightning Rounds A and B
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Roundtable: Spheres and Atmospheres
- 3:00pm-4:00pm Translation Tournament
Saturday: May 22nd
- 11:00am-12:00pm Plenary Interview II: Can Piers Teach us How to Act?
- 12:15pm-1:30pm Roundtable: Building Character
- 1:45pm-2:45pm Roundtable: Piers Past and Future
- 3:00pm-4:00pm Piers Trivia Contest
Yearbook of Langland Studies
The Yearbook of Langland Studies is the sole journal devoted to Piers Plowman and associated works. Since 1987, YLS has significantly shaped the expanding critical attention to the poem. Each volume — including essays, notes and interviews, reviews, and an annual annotated bibliography — offers access to the most significant and up-to-date scholarship on the poem and its literary, historical, codicological, and critical contexts. YLS welcomes articles and notes that deal with Piers Plowman and related poetry and prose in the traditions of didactic and allegorical alliterative writing, as well as with the historical, religious, intellectual, and codicological contexts of these works.
News & Insights
Al this I seigh slepyng, and seven sythes more